Spend the day boating with Antonio Sanguineti along the Tuscan Coast in his beautiful 38 foot motorboat.
Always departing from Marina di Grosseto, and returning to Marina di Grosseto, there are several different routes you can take, depending on the wind and the weather. But it will always include:
- A day of boating, sunbathing on the large boats deck, as well as swimming and visiting some of the neighboring national parks. Perhaps shopping and ice cream at Punta Ala, and if the weather is perfect, a day trip to Elba...Antonio, not only enjoys wine making and race car driving, but enjoys spending time on his boat and likes to share his love for the sea.
- A light lunch on the boat made by Antonio in a typical Tuscan way, of fresh ingredients and simplicity.
- A tasting of some of our wines from Small Vineyard Estates.
Antonio, partner of Small Vineyards and Small Vineyards Travel, has a passion for life with a relaxed approach to enjoying it.
These tours can only be booked in advance, due to the nature of the tour, and we are sorry that we can not accommodate last minute requests.
Everything in this itinerary is included.
Groups are counted and pay as a whole.
For maximum comfort the tours are limited to 4 people.
- 2 persons pay 500.00 Euro (250.00 Euro each)
- 3 persons pay 600.00 Euro (200.00 Euro each)
- 4 persons pay 700.00 Euro (175.00 Euro each)
Payment is required to hold your reservation:
Full refund 30 days prior to tour.
50% refund 15 - 29 days prior to tour.
25% refund 14 - 1 days prior to tour.